ANNOUNCEMENT FOR APPLICATIONS
To fill the Position of
The Wisconsin Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve (ESGR) State Chairman
1. The position of Wisconsin ESGR State Chair will become vacant on September 30, 2019.
2. Applications are now being accepted for the position until March 15, 2019.
3. Applicants are encouraged to submit their application on a WORD Document/PDF by e-mail to COL (R) Robert H. Ronge, ESGR Search Committee Chairman at firstname.lastname@example.org. A printed application may also be submitted and mailed to…
COL (R) Robert H. Ronge
1650 Moonlit Drive
Richfield, WI 53076
4. The term for the position is three years, beginning October 1, 2019 with a one-term extension option.
5. All applications will be considered. The top four applicants will be contacted for personal interviews by the Wisconsin ESGR State Selection Committee.
6. The State Chair Selectee must have the following:
A. The ability to motivate, organize and direct a statewide organization comprised of volunteers.
B. The skills to set priorities then develop and implement programs and policies that lead to successful completion of the priorities.
C. The ability to represent Wisconsin ESGR to the state’s employers, the general public, senior military leaders and elected officials at national, state and local levels.
D. The time to be effective in the position of State Chair, Wisconsin ESGR.
7. Applicants should address, as a minimum, the following areas in their application:
A. That they have an understanding of what ESGR does, its Organizational
Structure in Wisconsin and the National ESGR Strategic Plan for FY 2019-23.
B. Their organizational leadership and management experience.
C. What they perceive to be the two biggest challenges Wisconsin ESGR faces moving into the future.
D. How they would manage their time to devote the necessary volunteer time to fill the position.
E. Applications are limited to four pages, double spaced, one sided.
ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED BY MARCH 15, 2019