Drivers (No CDL Required)
GET PAID TO WORKOUT!
College Hunks Hauling Junk & Moving is the fastest-growing junk-hauling and moving franchise in America. College Hunks Hauling Junk & Moving also has impressive brand recognition. The franchise has been featured on The Oprah Winfrey Show, ABC’s Shark Tank, HGTV’s House Hunters, AMC’s The Pitch, Bravo’s The Millionaire Matchmaker, TLC’s Hoarding: Buried Alive and Fox Business, as well as in The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, USA Today, Time magazine, The Huffington Post, Forbes, Inc. and more.
To be one of the H.U.N.K.S., you must be: Honest, Uniformed, Nice, Knowledgeable, and Service-oriented.
Come see what all the buzz is about and join our Germantown College H.U.N.K.S. team!
Excellent earning potential including hourly pay plus tips, bonuses and incentives.
College Hunks Hauling Junk, Moving and Labor is considered an essential business by the State of Wisconsin.
Moving Driver Benefits
Moving Driver Requirements:
- Start at $15-$25 per hour, PLUS bonus, tips, and incentives
- Paid Weekly
- Promotions come within days to those that work hard and show up on time
- Advancement opportunities via Training & Development; we'll teach you all the skills needed to advance into one of our 4 teams: Logistics, Strategy, Digital & Linear Marketing and Operations
- Flexible scheduling
Moving Driver Responsibilities:
- Have had a valid Driver's License for at least 5 years
- Clean driving record, and reliable transportation to work
- Willing to undergo a Federal Background Check
MUST be able to lift up to 75 pounds for an extended period of time.
MUST enjoy hard work, world class customer service and helping others.
MUST want to be part of a growing organization and are excited about huge opportunities.
MUST be able to pass a federal background check.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: $15.00 - $25.00 per hour
- Maintaining both a professional appearance and attitude as the direct point of contact on-site for customers
- Educating clients about pricing and services; helping in the project estimation and decision-making process
- Safely assisting in operating trucks at all times along with daily inspections, receipts, safety equipment, and marketing material
- Leading by example and helping to train all new hires on the day to day operations/core values
All workers are required to wear a mask while on the job. Handwashing and sanitizing protocol is mandatory, as well as sanitizing the vehicles after a shift.