TEAM MEMBERS NEEDED
GET PAID TO WORKOUT!
College Hunks Hauling Junk & Moving is the fastest-growing junk-hauling and moving franchise in America. College Hunks Hauling Junk & Moving also has impressive brand recognition. The franchise has been featured on The Oprah Winfrey Show, ABC’s Shark Tank, HGTV’s House Hunters, AMC’s The Pitch, Bravo’s The Millionaire Matchmaker, TLC’s Hoarding: Buried Alive and Fox Business, as well as in The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, USA Today, Time magazine, The Huffington Post, Forbes, Inc. and more.
To be one of the H.U.N.K.S., you must be: Honest, Uniformed, Nice, Knowledgeable, and Service-oriented.
Come see what all the buzz is about and join our Germantown College H.U.N.K.S. team!
Excellent earning potential including hourly pay plus tips, bonuses and incentives.
Apply immediately. Hiring part time and full-time opportunities.
We hire based on personality and work ethic. We train for success. Each and every team member has the opportunity and ability to climb our ladder of responsibility and gain pivotal knowledge to think like a leader. If you crave a dynamic work environment, have a passionate and outgoing personality, and you're ready to join our team driven atmosphere, APPLY NOW! Not sure where you could fit in with our team of H.U.N.K.S.? Don't worry! Come in and apply! We'll see what you're comfortable with and what your goals are and go from there! We're looking to add solid, driven, and motivated members to our TEAM! Come apply today!
- Go out of your way to be friendly (smile, eye contact, small-talk) to everyone whom you come in contact with throughout the day – especially your clients.
- Look, act and become a friendly college hunk – starting with the uniform (shirt tucked in, hat straight, pants at waist), and continuing with your attitude (smiles and eye contact).
- Educate clients about pricing and services and the benefit to them prior to giving an estimate, ensuring 110% satisfaction.
- SAFELY operate at all times.
- Make sure all daily truck inspections are performed (tire pressure, oil, equipment, etc).
- Make sure truck has enough receipts, safety equipment and marketing material.
- Price jobs aggressively, meeting and surpassing benchmarks.
- Be able to make logistical decisions (when to dispose, what to donate or recycle, how to best complete a job, how to package items and load a truck, how to market during downtime).
MUST be able to lift up to 75 pounds for an extended period of time.
- Lead by relevant example, showing them what the core values of the company are all about.
- Help to train new hires about the day-to-day operations and core values.
- Complete Daily Checklists.
- Prevent careless and costly mistakes, including damage, injury, unhappy clients, lost equipment, etc.
- Check in regularly throughout the day with direct supervisor for additional assignments and troubleshooting guidance
MUST enjoy hard work, world class customer service and helping others.
MUST want to be part of a growing organization and are excited about huge opportunities.
MUST be able to pass a federal background check.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: $10.00 - $15.00 per hour
All workers are required to wear a mask while on the job. Handwashing and sanitizing protocol is mandatory, as well as sanitizing the vehicles after a shift.