To run production parts, meeting customer quality expectations and delivery dates.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Marginal Job Functions
All other duties as assigned.
Minimum Level of Education/Training Required
Minimum Experience Required
Experience working with large machinery is preferred.
Basic computer knowledge.
License or Certificate Required
- Read and understand production shop orders (including visual work instructions), interpret and use the instructions they provide.
- Safe and accurate use of hand tools (including: routers, drills, cutting tools, and finishing tools) for the purpose of finishing, cleaning or deburring parts.
- Understand basic thermoformer controls and run production (ability to load and unload machines).
- Safe operation of band saws for pretrimming or cutting up scrap.
- Use and understand basic measuring tools including tape measures, scales (rulers), and heat guns.
- Keep accurate records and entries in the data collection system, QC reports and Day By the Hour Reports.
- Contributes continuous improvement ideas regularly.
- Operate CNC/robotic trimming equipment safely including stopping/starting machines.
- Participate and promote 5S procedures and practices.