October 18 & 19th
Washington County Fairgrounds
Now taking sponsor and vendor registrations!
Registration - Leadership Germantown Class of 2024 & Sponsorships
Date and Time
Tuesday Aug 1, 2023Thursday Aug 24, 2023
Classes September - April
2nd Thursday of each month
8AM-4PM Thursday, September 14 Thursday, October 12 Thursday, November 9 Thursday, December 14 Thursday, January 11 Thursday, February 8 Thursday, March 14 Thursday, April 11 Session locations in Germantown with 1 session in West Bend Commencement 2nd Thursday of May
Thursday, May 9
Evening Dinner & Presentation
Session locations in Germantown with 1 session in West Bend
Commencement located in Germantown
Class of 2024 Tuition Fee
$995 - Germantown Chamber Member
$1195 - Non-Chamber Member
First come, first serve
Class size capped at 18 people
Deadline for registration August 1, 2023
Leadership Germantown Class of 2024 Registering now until August 7, 2023!
To build unique and dynamic leaders who will contribute to their professional workplace and to the advancement of the community
Leadership Germantown is a program designed to develop leaders within our community
This is accomplished by
- Providing quality programs that develop and enhance leadership skills
- Creating awareness of how each individual can make a difference in their community
- Building connections with other leaders and professionals
Requirements include - Attendance and promptness is expected. Missing a class will result in having to work with the facilitator and project group to catch up with the rest of the class. Missing more than two classes will be a detriment to the student, the class and project group. If this happens a meeting will be set up to determine next steps with the facilitator. - participating in the Servant leadership project with the understanding that additional work time outside of the scheduled sessions may be needed. - Completing at least four (4) community service hours during the Leadership Germantown school year of September – April and sharing experiences with the class.
- Business would be advertised with the class beforehand and on social media before during and after the day.
- Business can do a 5 minute commercial at beginning of the session
- Business can send someone to attend class that day or have someone there to network during breakfast and or lunch
- Recognition at our commencement ceremony in May and 1 free dinner at the commencement
Commencement Sponsor - Business would be advertised with the class beforehand and on social media before during and after the day.
- Listed as sponsor in the Commencement program
- Business can do the welcome at the event
- Logo will be listed on presentation slides
-Business can have a table set up to advertise at the event
- Business can have give-aways at the tables of the attendees